Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Christiano My Son.......My Prince To Come!!!














Christiano my son,
You are the pride of your mother,
You are the honor of Dike,your father,
You are the reason we can walk miles.
Christiano nwam!!! Ugo nnaya!!!
I called you Christiano, Idika nna gi,
He was a player and a lover,
Your father had the keys to a thousand passions.

Christiano my son,
Ezennaya, i carried you with so much pride,
I remember the night we made you,
Our first night together as di na nwunye.
Christiano nwam, Your father did not play chess that night,
The night was long and the bed was soft,
The stars and the moon watched us in envy,the wind blew i fury,
My Ebubedike your father rode with pride like thunder.

Christiano my son,
Otero aka, nauseous mornings took over your mother,
The effect of you did not hide for once,
I began to bloom and bloom and bloom.
Christiano nwam, Ara gbara nna gi,
I suddenly agadi with a flawless young skin,
Your father wouldn't let me do anything at all,
All he wanted was for me to carry you.

Christiano my son,
I looked into your eyes and i saw my lion,
You were a total replica of your father, Agu'm,
With the brightest eyes piercing my soul, Nwoko!
Christiano nwam, you are the symbol of our love so strong,
Today, we welcome you to our world to stay,to live, to tarry,
Your arrival will not only bring love but wealth in abundance,
Nno Ike'm,your father has just named you; Ezekwesili.

No comments: