Saturday, June 15, 2013

DAD MEANS A TRUE KING

From mum's nauseous mornings,
To those her unusual cravings.
From the sleepless nights of fever,
To the rainy show of contractions.
Dad remained my First love and Hero,
Dad has never changed.













From those nights i cried in my cradle,
To the beautiful mornings i smiled at him.
From those moments i shared his meals,
To my early years i got extra sweets.
Dad : Is not a title for every father,
Dad : A title for a true King and Hero.


















From the school days to and fro,
Bouncing appointments just to pick me up.
From the teen crazy days i felt i was right,
Trying everything new because i didn't know right,
Dad counselled and reprimand me in love,
Dad had answers to all my questions and fears.












From the beautiful day i walk down the aisle,
To that faithful day my own child i hold.
From the books and memories we shared,
To the very day i look into your old face.
Dad's words will still shape my world,
Dad's footprints can never fade away.


To My Dad; the one man whose words of wisdom and encouragement made
me the Ideal woman i am today and to all the Great Dads all over the world.
''Hoping you all reap what you sowed in the life of your
children and that your labor shall never be in vain''
I Salute and Hail you all !!!

HAPPY FATHERS' DAY!


No comments: